2022 was a year of consolidation – of business strategy, people policy, tech infrastructure, and applications. In 2023, despite the economic uncertainties, organisations will push forward in their tech investments on selected areas, with innovation as their primary focus. Successful businesses today realise that they are operating in a “disrupt or be disrupted” environment.
Here are the top 5 forces of innovation in 2023 according to Ecosystm analysts, Alan Hesketh, Alea Fairchild, Peter Carr, and Tim Sheedy and Ecosystm CEO Ullrich Loeffler.
- The Gen Z Tsunami will force organisations to truly embrace the 21st century.
- “Big Ticket Innovation” will get back on the agenda.
- Over the Edge: The Metaverse ecosystem will take shape.
- Green Computing will drive tech investments.
- Organisations will harness existing tech to innovate.
Read on for more details.
Download Ecosystm Predicts: The Top 5 Forces of Innovation in 2023 as a PDF