In this interview, we deep-dive into Everything-as-a-service (XaaS), and understand megatrends on the cloud, and how they are helping organisations both manage their costs and provide better agility to support their customers and employees. CIOs and business leaders looking to embrace XaaS but unsure quite how to proceed will find the webinar and the discussion relevant.
This is the first of two episodes where Alan Hesketh – CIO Advisory and Digital Transformation, Ecosystm Principal Advisor is in conversation with Trisha Rozas, VP – Strategic Accounts, Cloud Technology Partners, Hewlett Packard Enterprise to discuss:
- What is Everything-as-a-Service (XaaS)?
- How Everything-as-a-Service (XaaS) cloud computing models can help your organisation?
- Benefits of XaaS cloud for an organisation
- Economics of cloud
- Traditional Vs. On-premise model
- Challenges that IT and Finance teams face