In Episode Two of Ecosystm Engage: The Not So Daily Show, Ecosystm CEO Amit Gupta speaks with a group of Ecosystm Principal Advisors and discusses:
How organisations are dealing with the current environment – There’s a lot of resilience and cohesiveness and Remote working is the new world order. The question now is how organisations are dealing with the challenges in terms of remote operations and people impact.
Impact on Industries and Sectors across the globe – While a lot of industries are challenged at the moment there are industries that are coping well.
So, how should organisations and business leaders respond to the unprecedented disruption caused by the COVID-19 pandemic?
Here we break down the impact on the basis of Analyst Insights:
The Expert Edition(part 2) presents analyst opinions and views on the impact of COVID-19 on organisations and post-crisis sectoral impact, responses and recommendations and involve –
- Phil Hassey, Ecosystm Principal Advisor (Digital transformation with Automation)
- Kaushik Ghatak, Ecosystm Principal Advisor (Digital Transformation and supply chain)
- Alea Fairchild, Ecosystm Principal Advisor (Infrastructure enablement)
- Niloy Mukherjee, Ecosystm Principal Advisor (Digital Strategies & Go-to-market)
- Chris White, Director Tech Communities (CX Engagement)