Presented by SGInnovate and Ecosystm, this event looked at some of the trends that are going to shape the areas of AI/Analytics, Cybersecurity & Compliance, Healthtech and Cities of the Future in 2020.
– Welcome by Steve Leonard, Founding CEO, SGInnovate & Amit Gupta, CEO, Ecosystm
– Top 5 Artificial Intelligence Trends for 2020, Tim Sheedy Principal Advisor, Ecosystm
– Top 5 Cybersecurity Trends for 2020, Alex Woerndle, Principal Advisor, Cybersecurity, Ecosystm
– Panel discussion moderated by Sash Mukherjee, Principal Advisor – Healthcare, Ecosystm
– Carolyn Chin-Parry, Managing Director – Digital Accelerator Leader, PwC Singapore
– Gaurav Modi, Managing Director, Southeast Asia, Hong Kong and Taiwan, Capgemini
– Suchitra Narayan, Director for Venture Building, SGInnovate
– Tim Sheedy, Principal Advisor, Ecosystm
2 thoughts on “‘Looking into 2020 – Opportunities in Deep Tech’ Highlights – SGInnovate and Ecosystm”
Wow, that’s what I was searching for!