LEADERS ROUNDTABLE: Unlocking the Transformative Value of your Data Building the Data Driven Intelligent Business
Most organizations today continue to underutilize the data they generate, and struggle to deliver on business outcomes – hindering current and future Digital Transformation initiatives.
At the same time, we face multiple challenges – continuing supply chain disruptions; an ongoing energy crisis and high inflation that has led to a strong focus on sustainability; economic uncertainty; skills shortage; and increased competition from digitally native businesses – where the effective use of data holds the answer!
Ecosystm research finds that in the Philippines:
- 48% of organizations have Data & AI strategy as a key priority – however 50% find it a challenge to secure budgets for Data & AI because they are unable to show business value; and 48% are challenged by data integration issues
- While 72% of organizations claim they have a data strategy that focuses on seamless access of real-time data across the organization, 54% are still focused on building a central data repository despite the emergence of data fabrics
I invite you to join this Leaders Roundtable to share and discuss best practices on how leaders like you can support your organization’s digital transformation initiatives and build a futureproof data & AI strategy that sets your foundation to become an intelligent data driven business.
The Digital Leaders Discussion will address:
- The importance of a data and AI, and a data-driven business culture in enabling digital transformation
- The role of a robust technology platform in mitigating challenges through efficient data collection and verification, better forecasting, and scenario modelling, and automation
- How a data fabric can connect business functions through an agile digital infrastructure layer
- How ready organizations’ current data strategies are for emerging trends such as ESG reporting and sustainability measures