CHRO Leaders Roundtable: Empowering Your Organisation’s Biggest Asset
The corporate challenge of managing skills shortages, employer of choice strategies, and flexible work programs have long existed.
It’s just that, like most strategic imperatives, they have been optional, even for the most competitive businesses. Every successful organisation today has gone through a transformation in how they do business, engage with their customers, and deliver their products and services. But perhaps the biggest change has been in how organisations have had evolve their employee strategies and practices.
Employees are an organisation’s biggest asset. Given the changes and challenges that your employees have faced over the last two years, they have developed some strong work preferences. HR has the biggest role to play in shaping the employee experience your organisation provides – and it cannot achieve this without a close alliance with the Tech/Digital Team
As workplaces become truly hybrid, there are significant challenges that HR faces today:
- How to capture the pulse of the organisation and establish the right corporate culture?
- How to make upskilling and learning interactive and relevant, considering generational differences?
- How to solve the “productivity conundrum” – allowing employees to be most productive irrespective of the location?
- How to empower managers to offer personalised employee experience to ensure employee retention and emotional well-being?
- How to rebuild the social capital, after the uncertainties of the last two years?