Cyber Security in a Data Dependent Age
You have all read the headlines; LandMark White, Melbourne Heart Group, Australia’s Department of Parliamentary Services, Bunnings and the Victorian Government are some of the data breaches in Australia; just in the first two months of 2019. For LandMark White, the breach severely impacted the trust of their customers. Their shares are currently suspended on the ASX as they count the cost of their data breach. The damage is done; customer trust will cost millions to recover.
At this executive luncheon, we will bring together the collective experience of all the attendees to address today’s cyber challenges:
- Current thinking around data breach prevention, protection and response
- Managing the balance between security and agility
- Challenges around efficiently, and securely, managing and distributing data
- Given that 60% of organisations say that a data breach is inevitable*, how can data obfuscation ensure that data is of limited value in the hands of the unauthorised?
- Discuss and evaluate our collective experiences in securing data in the cloud
- How to weave security into the cloud journey
Delphix’s mission is to empower businesses to accelerate innovation through data. In a world where every company is becoming a data company, the Delphix DataOps Platform gives teams self-service access to secure data environments to fuel application development and analytics while minimizing data risk.