A partner event of our annual flagship Singapore FinTech Festival, Point Zero Forum represents a unique collaboration between Elevandi (an entity set up by MAS), and the Swiss Secretariat for International Finance (SIF), organised in cooperation with the BIS Innovation Hub, Monetary Authority of Singapore, and Swiss National Bank. The inaugural Forum will be graced by Singapore’s Deputy Prime Minister, Heng Swee Keat, Switzerland’s Federal Councillor and the Head of the Federal Department of Finance, Ueli Maurer, as well as leading CEOs (UBS, Julius Baer, Six Group); and innovative founders (FTX Group, wefox). The Forum will serve as the starting point for engaging investors and policymakers with innovators to advance the future of financial services (FOFS).
This invite-only forum aims to bring together investors, influencers, thinkers and decision-makers from the public and private sector to exchange ideas, share knowledge, develop a network, with the purpose of:
- Developing new ideas to advance the FOFS – decentralised finance and Web 3.0, embedded finance and sustainable finance.
- Driving investment activity by bringing together leading founders with VCs, private banking clients, family offices and PE houses
- Dissecting regulatory considerations related to each FOFS development by bringing together public and private sector leaders
Three days of in-depth plenary sessions, deep-dive private roundtables and workshops, and exclusive sessions will focus on significant new market opportunities built on Web 3.0 architecture (June 22) – Tokenisation (June 23) and Sustainable Finance (June 23).
Ecosystm ThinkTank: Risks and Opportunities of Net Zero Committments and Decarbonisation Pathways is a closed door and confidential dialogue for a very limited number of hand-selected participants.
ESG is increasingly becoming an area of focus and Net Zero Commitments have taken centre stage across all industries. With the ‘Net Zero Intent’ gaining traction, questions around practicability, regulatory support and implications sustainable finance portfolios remain unanswered.
This ThinkTank will aim to find answers and solutions to further foster Net Zero commitments and to build practical decarbonisation pathways. Topics to address will include:
- What are the decarbonising pathways for lending, underwriting or other products? And what are the best practices in eliminate ‘Net Zero Laggards’ from financial portfolios?
- What support is needed from policymakers to support Net Zero execution?
- How do governments and financial institutions engage with high emitters that are key pillars to the economy?
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
With about 53,000 employees, it provides a wide range of property and casualty, and life insurance products and services in more than 210 countries and territories. Zurich’s customers include individuals, small businesses, and mid-sized and large companies, as well as multinational corporations. The Group is headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, where it was founded in 1872.