Executive ThinkTank: Emerging Stronger with Everything as a Service
Over the past decade, companies have increasingly migrated their workloads to the cloud. This has given them a greater flexibility and scalability as they seek to align their technology more closely to their business needs. Importantly, the cloud model has allowed companies to pay for resources based on consumption.
The pandemic crisis has accelerated adoption of the cloud and the ‘everything as a service’ (XaaS) model. XaaS has given companies the resilience they need to survive disruption and to emerge stronger from the crisis. IT needs are fluctuating as companies require new kinds of IT tools to support the huge number of professionals who now work remotely. The XaaS model offers companies the resilience they need and the ability to adapt to changing market conditions.
- The ongoing Ecosystm Digital Priorities in the New Normal study finds that 43% organisations were not prepared to scale up the capacity of their IT solutions when the crisis hit last year.
- As they recover, organisations will look to leverage digital technology across multiple areas – for process automation (50%); for customer experience (46%) and for employee experience (44%). This will drive IT teams to deploy cloud solutions at scale and with speed.
- 51% of organisations will continue to empower their remote employees better in 2021, through collaboration tools and platforms.
This event will focus on:
- Emerging stronger from the crisis with cloud and XaaS
- Migrating workloads into the cloud rapidly
- Scaling your business activities up or down, depending on customer demand
Join us for an expert-facilitated peer discussion on best practices around cloud migration and XaaS. It will help companies to understand how to take better control of their business and build resilience, against a backdrop of disruption.