Leaders Roundtable: Futureproofing Your Investments for a Digital Era
In the 2010s smartphones changed the game for digital engagement. Today, automation, Machine Learning, AI, and the merging of digital and real-world experiences – all of the building blocks of Web 3.0 – will change the game again.
These technologies and capabilities are already available and many businesses are experimenting with them. How they play out in each industry and geography is yet to be determined – but technology and digital leaders need a plan to manage this change to ensure that their plans and current investments will support future business goals.
We invite you to join me at our Leaders RoundTable where I will host a discussion on how the technology team – and the digital systems and processes they support – will enable new customer and employee experiences, and how we can prepare today to reap rewards in the future.
Topics for discussion include:
- How, when, and why the merging of digital/real-world experiences will impact technology needs and functions
- How tech and digital leaders can help their businesses get ahead of the coming challenges
- How businesses are aligning current investments with future capabilities
- Why businesses are embracing ecosystems and APIs to integrate applications, improve experiences and simplify customer journeys
- How leading businesses are overcoming the challenges to ride the disruption wave