Singapore’s healthcare system has been fighting the crisis that is COVID-19. While the struggles are not yet over, the Healthcare system has to look forward to larger healthcare goals set by the MOH. In alignment with the Smart Nation vision, there will be a greater emphasis on Population & Preventive Health. There will also be a greater push toward improving healthcare outcomes at sustainable costs; including better diagnostics, better treatment and better management. This shift to value-based healthcare will mean that multiple stakeholders in the healthcare provider organisation will be involved in making accurate and timely data-driven decisions.
A Virtual Roundtable of peer-to-peer discussion that brings together practitioners and industry experts to discuss the latest trends, best practices and challenges associated with streamlining processes and improving care quality in the healthcare industry.
Topics for discussion during this interactive session will include:
- How does data interoperability help healthcare providers achieve their organisational goals?
- How does full visibility of the data movement benefit both internal and external stakeholders in this heavily mandated industry?
- Are healthcare providers truly ready to adopt data analytics?
- What is the role of data literacy in increasing end-user adoption of data solutions?
- How should the benefits of a seamlessly interoperable data system be measured?