Cloud strategy has emerged as the number one priority for every digital transformation agenda. Embracing a multi-cloud strategy is now becoming the norm and Singapore leads the region in adopting and migrating to the cloud.
As more workloads move to the cloud, securing them will be crucial. It is important to secure the infrastructure layer, the applications layer, as well as the complexities that arise from the emerging new hybrid cloud models. The results from the ongoing Ecosystm cybersecurity study reveals that nearly 70% of organisations in Singapore store sensitive data on public or hybrid cloud. At the same time 63% are unaware that they require additional security measures when using the public cloud.
A round table that brings together practitioners, industry experts and analysts to discuss latest trends, best practices and challenges associated with securing businesses in the digital era.
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION INCLUDE:
- How ready are we for this multi-cloud and hybrid-cloud era?
- What does it take to be prepared?
- What are some of the biggest challenges and how do you go about preparing for this?
- Securing your data in a shared responsibility model
- Applications security, infrastructure security, people, processes – how secure can we really be?
As a top 5 global technology and business solutions provider, our diverse teams operate in 88 countries and regions and deliver services to over 190 of them. We serve 85% of Fortune Global 100 companies and thousands of other clients and communities around the world.