Executive ThinkTank: Being Business Ready: Leading Your Business In A Hybrid Work Environment
The last couple of years have demonstrated the resilience across people and businesses to rapidly evolve in order to meet the headwinds.
It has changed the face of talent and we have seen remote work can actually improve productivity, create a better work-life balance, and bring a host of other benefits. However, there are also significant challenges. This has created a paradox for employers: employees want more flexible remote work options with full access to corporate resources, but they also want more in-person collaboration and interaction.
The ongoing Ecosystm Voice of the Employee study finds that:
- Today, 68% work either entirely from home or in a hybrid set-up
- 47% consider spending time with family a key benefit of remote work; and yet the same proportion of employees is challenged by distractions when working from home
- Nearly 40% of employees want to conduct in-person brainstorming and planning sessions; while 43% are comfortable with audio and videoconferencing sessions.
As more companies start to return to the office, the need for a hybrid approach is the logical solution. It offers flexibility, but also a competitive advantage in attracting and retaining talent.
Senior Leaders from Kyndryl and Microsoft will discuss how to create a seamless hybrid workplace. Topics will include:
- How can organisations measure and improve employee experience across hybrid work environments?
- Putting user experience at the core of your business by simplifying and integrating platforms and applications
- Using a data-driven approach to simplify business processes and workflows
- Preventing issues before they occur by using AI and self-healing technology