As a second wave of the pandemic becomes more of a reality in many countries, organisations have rushed to working from home, and are now evaluating what to do about their workforce. But in the long-term – with uncertainty over when staff can return to the office, and how long that might last – the new reality is that contact centre leaders and their staff require the flexibility to #WorkFromAnywhere without compromising productivity or security. Meanwhile, the need to deliver consistently excellent customer experience in order for organisations to stay competitive remains.
The industry has also seen disruption caused by the offshore activities serving contact centres in the ANZ region. This exacerbated the number of inbound enquiries that could not be attended to – and many contact centres are still battling this issue. This disruption has created a rise in onshore activity, driving the employment of freelance or part-time agents.
With agents working from anywhere, many factors must be considered to drive agent engagement and customer experience.
Dave, along with Chris Main, Solutions Sales Consultant from NICE, will be in discussion with Audrey William, Principal Advisor, Ecosystm as they discuss trends and strategies for contact centres navigating in the new normal in ANZ.
Trends that will be discussed in the webinar include:
- The current state of the Contact Centre Industry in the New Normal
- The acceleration of Cloud contact Centre adoption
- Managing Security and Compliance in a Work from Anywhere world
- Enabling Effective Training and Coaching through Analytics
- Making sure that contact centres build more self-service and digital capabilities
- How contact centres are keeping agents motivated and engaged, especially for remote agents