In today’s digital world, data is an essential part of almost everything we do. From making informed business decisions to providing the best customer outcomes, data plays a crucial role in shaping organisations’ actions and strategies. With the increasing availability of customer data, companies can now gain valuable insights into customer behaviour, preferences, and expectations; and offer personalised experiences to build long-lasting relationships.
Ecosystm Principal Advisor, Audrey William talks about 5 things to keep in mind when working on your data strategy to improve customer experience.
- Build a data-driven CX culture. If you don’t have a Chief Experience Officer, appoint one.
- Understand your data needs. Blindly gathering data without evaluating significance or utilisation, can cost you.
- Evaluate your data repositories. Invest in a CDP or an Intelligent Data Platform for a unified view of customer data.
- Use Speech Analytics to truly understand your customer. Go beyond traditional metrics to gather data-driven insights.
- Aim to achieve hyperpersonalisation. Make it the goal and core of your data and customer strategies.
Read on to find more.
Download Putting Data at the Core of CX Transformation
Since early 2020 nearly all organisations have strengthened their online presence and commerce abilities – irrespective of their industry. They have come to terms with the fact that the ability to win and retain customers, is largely linked to the digital customer experience (CX) they are able to deliver.
They have invested heavily in their CX roadmaps and technologies; but will find themselves solving for the same challenges they have faced the last 2 years – continued growth of digital experiences; gaining insights from customer data; customer churn; and catering to customer channel preferences.
2022 will be the time to consolidate and build the capabilities required to analyse the immense amount of customer data that they have access to – to finally be able to offer personalised customer experience.
Read on to find out what Ecosystm Advisors Audrey William and Tim Sheedy think will be the leading CX trends in 2022.
Click here to download Ecosystm Predicts: The Top 5 Trends for Customer Experience in 2022 as a PDF