Modify Your CX for Tough Economic Times
During tough economic times, organisations need to be even more attentive to their customers’ needs and find creative ways to deliver high-quality customer experiences while keeping costs under control.
Tim Sheedy – VP Research, Ecosystm presents the best practices that organisations can use to modify their customer experience during these uncertain times.
- Bring back the empathy. While people might have stopped worrying about their health, economic concerns are real.
- Focus on customer retention. Customer attraction takes more effort and investments than customer retention.
- Invest in customer support. This can be done through digital touchpoints as well as in-person interactions.
- Continue to simplify the purchasing process. Even the slightest friction in the purchase process is enough to drive potential customers away.
- Focus on value over discounts. Customers look for value more than they look for discounts.
Read on to find out more.
Download Modify Your CX for Tough Economic Times as a PDF