Organisations in Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) are focusing their digital transformation efforts on continued innovation in the experiences they deliver to their customers and employees.
Innovation has been at the core of organisations’ survival strategies – now it will be the means to gain competitive advantage and is getting prioritised over resiliency, business continuity and compliance.
Here are 5 insights on where ANZ organisations are headed in the tech priorities and investments, based on the findings of the Ecosystm Digital Enterprise Study, 2022.
- Tech Teams in ANZ are restructuring after a two-year struggle and as they face skills shortage.
- Tech investments are focusing on experience and digital workplace and customer experience technologies are seeing continued growth.
- Hybrid cloud investments are focused on augmenting existing infrastructure – whether public or on-prem
- Sales & Marketing are leveraging data & AI solutions the most; IT Ops and SecOps will see un uptick in 2023
- Cybersecurity practices are not evolving fast enough with only 9% of organisations having implemented Zero Trust
More insights into the ANZ tech market below.
Click here to download The Future of the Digital Enterprise – Australia & New Zealand as a PDF