COVID-19 has disrupted the workplace, forcing organisations to accommodate a large remote workforce within a short period of time. IT decision-makers have had to very quickly re-think their strategies and realign investments to ensure communication and collaboration, against this backdrop.
This Ecosystm whitepaper outlines the Future of Work in the New Normal.
Key findings include:
- What the new normal looks like in the Asia Pacific region
- Areas where IT was unprepared going into the pandemic
- Measures taken by IT to combat the crisis
- Measures taken by businesses to facilitate remote working
- What technology investments are now a top priority and will continue after Covid-19
- What should businesses in Asia be thinking about in the new normal
Click below to download the Whitepaper
(Clicking on this link will take you to Poly website where you can download the whitepaper)