Leaders Roundtable: Identity & Access Challenges: Align To Your User Requirements
Facilitating business operations and continuity is a challenge every security leader needs to address.
At the same time, the last couple of years have created additional challenges: migrating on-premises workloads to co-located data centres or cloud; explosion of as a service (aaS) offerings; staff working in remote offices, distributed locations or hybrid arrangements; and acceleration of complex technology transformation.
Keeping pace with this unprecedented change also means keeping abreast of evolving cyber threats to avoid fault-lines, and all these challenges have put your identity and access capabilities to the test.
Together let’s explore some of today’s biggest identity and access challenges:
- Identifying On-premises and Cloud Identity Access Maturity
- Passwordless end-user accounts
- Centralising your identity provider (IdP)for achieving Zero Trust
- The access challenges across hybrid multi-cloud environments with a fully remote workforce, and the lessons learned for the future
- Enhancing authentication practices and user journeys