Leaders Roundtable: Shift Your Data Strategy from “Cloud-first” to “Data-first”
All organisations today operate as distributed enterprises.
If you are challenged by building the right architecture; integrating security and resiliency; defining management models; and managing the workloads and environment in a single pane of glass – you are not alone. And managing your technology environment is not even your key priority – you have been tasked with empowering a data-driven, digital enterprise, with seamless, real-time data access at the core of the business and technology strategy.
It is likely that your organisation has increased investments in cloud, data & AI solutions over the last few years. However, do you have a robust and futureproof data strategy?
Ecosystm research finds that in Australia:
- 60% of organisations are concerned about cloud security; 46% worry about data residency regulations when adopting cloud.
- 52% of organisations consider remote working a major threat to their corporate data.
- 79% of organisations feel there is a lack of data governance and limited understanding of the risks involved.
Join us for a discussion on what you should be focusing on, as you are tasked with building the right data infrastructure to shape your organisation’s business goals.
The discussion will cover:
- The importance and challenges of moving from “Cloud First” to “Data First”
- How to maintain control of the data environment despite the consistent sprawl
- The role of Governance in building a data-resilient organisation