In 2019 most businesses were well and truly on their digital transformation journey. Then the COVID-19 pandemic happened, and we were all thrust into the fully digital era – where nearly every customer and employee interaction happened on a digital device or platform. We are all quickly finding out how it really feels to be a truly digital business!
Customer interactions have changed instantly – and we are now stress-testing our digital customer strategy and capabilities in real time. We need to reprioritise our CX strategies now – not to only deal with the current challenges, but to accelerate our entire business transition to be fully digitally enabled.
In this webinar, Ecosystm Principal Advisors Tim Sheedy and Audrey Williams will highlight best practices in delivering great customer experiences today – and provide recommendations and insights to drive your future strategy and tactics in improving the digitally-enabled CX.
THEY WILL DISCUSS:
- How CX initiatives should dovetail with the broader digital transformation strategy
- Hyper-personalisation’s move from concept to reality
- The importance of the app and messaging platform in delivering personal experiences
- How businesses should use AI and analytics to measure and improve CX
- How to deliver great experiences at the speed of the customer